EasyHits4U.com - Your Free Traffic Exchange - 1:1 Exchange Ratio, 5-Tier Referral Program. FREE Advertising!

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Favorite Signature Quotations

Does your email contain a pithy signature? Here's mine:

"If you really want something in life, you have to work for it. Now, quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers" -- Homer Simpson

And here are a few of my other favorites:

1. "I love life--it's mine I hate" -- LA Ink (television show)
2. "There seems to be a connection between poverty and money" -- Joe Bageant
3. "A sense of the fundamental decencies is parceled out unequally at birth" -- Scott Fitzgerald
4. "Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world" -- Schopenhauer
5. "It's called the American Dream because you've got to be asleep to believe it" -- George Carlin

So what's your signature or favorite quotation? Maybe I'll borrow it!

Post your signatures here and react to anything you read from others.

2 comments:

  1. I loved the Joe Bageant quotation--he's a favorite writer of mine (Deer Hunting with Jesus). My signature is from Joe Bageant too-- "Most of us live anecdotal lives in an anecdotal world...when you're fucked you know it, you don't need scientific verification".

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite newest one was from a hotel. Their service thing that you hang on the door said "There are days when I could wear this around my neck....Do not Disturb."

    ReplyDelete